Thank you for your message
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your needs.
Our FAQ’s, located at the bottom of the page, explain a large part of our way of working and most features of our products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can Didak’ crates be stacked with the crates created by competitors?
- Yes. All our crates are compatible with Euro-norm crates.
- 2. Is it possible to print on the crates?
- Yes. Adding your company logo and/or slogan on the crates is possible.
- 3. Do the crates have enough ventilation/air flow?
- Euro-norm crates with a closed base and ventilated walls are ideal for transporting tender fruits, vegetables and bread. In addition, they guarantee an excellent airflow that ensures the freshness of your products.
- 4. Are the crates wash resistant?
- Yes. Washing temperature: maximum 55°C
- 5. Are the crates resistant to freezing temperatures?
- Yes. Depending on which type of crates the temperatures can go up to -18°C / + 40°C.
- 6. Can adjustments be made to the standard crates?
- Yes. Contact us for more information.
- 7. Is it possible to get the crates in different colors?
- Yes. The Euro-norm crates are available in different colors. Easily to match with your corporate identity.
- 8. Is it possible to trace the crates?
- Yes. Optimal track ‘n trace is possible thanks to the use of RFID tags.