Euro crates for the meat and poultry industry
Choose your solution
EURO-NORM meat & poultry crates
With the use of the latest technologies, we have created a certain number of compatible solutions manufactured from reusable plastic crates. These top-quality crates are highly in demand and used in large numbers for the transport and storage of meat and poultry.
Each crate has its own specific features, dimensions, color possibilities,… We produce these crates according to the EURO standards for maximum pallet and truck compatibility. The high quality allows for +15 years of use.
All of our crates are recyclable and our entire production runs on 100% green energy coming from our own biomass plant and solar panels.
- Maximum hygiene and optimal clean-ability.
- Two-colour system option.
- Space-saving in transport and storage.
- Available with open or perforated bottom.
- Food approved raw materials.
- Easy handling and recyclable.
- Perfect traceability (RFID & barcode).
Request your quote
Rely on our all-in-one custom molding service and count on our expertise from the design phase to producing your end-product
- +30 years experience
- Up to 50% stackable
- 100% customisable work
- Smart-system for maximum efficiency
Choose one of our existing solutions or
request your custom-made design.
(Minimum order: 500 crates.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can Didak’ crates be stacked with the crates created by competitors?
- Yes. All our crates are compatible with Euro-norm crates.
- 2. Is it possible to print on the crates?
- Yes. Adding your company logo and/or slogan on the crates is possible.
- 3. Do the crates have enough ventilation/air flow?
- Euro-norm crates with a closed base and ventilated walls are ideal for transporting tender fruits, vegetables and bread. In addition, they guarantee an excellent airflow that ensures the freshness of your products.
- 4. Are the crates wash resistant?
- Yes. Washing temperature: maximum 55°C
- 5. Are the crates resistant to freezing temperatures?
- Yes. Depending on which type of crates the temperatures can go up to -18°C / + 40°C.
- 6. Can adjustments be made to the standard crates?
- Yes. Contact us for more information.
- 7. Is it possible to get the crates in different colors?
- Yes. The Euro-norm crates are available in different colors. Easily to match with your corporate identity.
- 8. Is it possible to trace the crates?
- Yes. Optimal track ‘n trace is possible thanks to the use of RFID tags.