Grow your storage &
transport business in 2021
Are you looking to increase your storage & transport possibilities? Our nestable crates are designed and manufactured for enabling maximum storage and transport capacity.
Curious to find out? Simply fill out the form and we will send you a free crate to have a closer look yourself.
- Maximum hygiene and optimal clean-ability.
- Specific solutions for meat, bread and fish.
- Strong, stackable and nestable crates.
- Available with open or perforated bottom.
- Maximum internal volume.
- Perfect traceability.
- +30 years experience
- Up to 50% stackable
Get your FREE crate
Reasons why companies such as Makro, Bonduelle, Nollens and Charal use our nestable & reusable crates:
- Decrease transport & storage costs.
- Enable maximum storage and transport capacity.
- Track and analyse to find optimisations.
*If your business matches the requirements for the free crate offer, we will contact you via telephone to set up a plan for delivery.
Ready to start decreasing your transport & storage costs? Let’s get in touch!*
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can Didak’ crates be stacked with the crates created by competitors?
- Yes. All our crates are compatible with Euro-norm crates.
- 2. Is it possible to print on the crates?
- Yes. Adding your company logo and/or slogan on the crates is possible.
- 3. Do the crates have enough ventilation/air flow?
- Euro-norm crates with a closed base and ventilated walls are ideal for transporting tender fruits, vegetables and bread. In addition, they guarantee an excellent airflow that ensures the freshness of your products.
- 4. Are the crates wash resistant?
- Yes. Washing temperature: maximum 55°C
- 5. Are the crates resistant to freezing temperatures?
- Yes. Depending on which type of crates the temperatures can go up to -18°C / + 40°C.
- 6. Can adjustments be made to the standard crates?
- Yes. Contact us for more information.
- 7. Is it possible to get the crates in different colors?
- Yes. The Euro-norm crates are available in different colors. Easily to match with your corporate identity.
- 8. Is it possible to trace the crates?
- Yes. Optimal track ‘n trace is possible thanks to the use of RFID tags.